Mcihigan painting contractor seeks to help detroit

Mark and Mike Run a small painting and drywall repair company in Oakland county Mi. they has been in the home repair and restoration industry for over 10 years. Having had a rough couple of years staying busy with work in Michigan’s rough economy, when their business finally shifted for the better this year they looked to give give back to the community around them.

When I spoke with Mike Deluca He told me he was looking to give back to the community that had kept them working through his own hard times. Mike is one of those truly honest contractors, that just wants to give back to the community. Mike and Mark have been working for the last several years in Michigan’s poor economy and get excited about giving back.

Mark Said “This was a rough year for me. I know that a lot of Michigan contractors have been struggling to keep there heads above water. The Michigan economy is not the same as it was just a few years ago. I feel blessed to have a roof over my head and be able to work in this rough economy. I had a couple of rough month’s this year and was blessed to have a few local church’s help me through it. So I just feel it would only be right to give back.”

Mike and Mark are looking to find a church or charity to provide his services to free of charge. they said “ We Will provide the labor if they provide the material. We have an opening in our calendar until Jan 15th and if we can find someone to help during that time it would be a great way to ring in the New Year”. We hope any information gained is beneficial please feel free to call Mark or Mike for a consultation on any paint project. (248) 818- 2590 or go to http://michiganpainting.blogspot.com/